JB Hi-fi is a popular Australian based retailer of consumer electronic products, video games, CDs, DVDs and Blue Rays. It was one of the first Australian retailers to exclusively sell CDs. Today the company sells televisions, digital cameras, fridges, freezers and much more. JB Hi-fi is so popular that it is currently the leading retailer of Apple computer hardware in Australia.
JB Hi-fi offers the latest computers, games and consoles, cameras, phones and much more. You can only communicate with customer service representatives via email as it does not provide a telephone number.
Price – 7/10
The products are reasonably priced with discounts on certain items. All prices include GST. JB Hi-fi promises that if the price of a product drops before the release date, you will pay the lowest price. Online customers commend the store for cheap prices.
Delivery Policies – 7/10
- Items marked Pickup in Store should be ready for collection within 4 business days if ordered before or after 3 pm.
- Items marked In Stock should be processed within 5-7 business days.
- Items marked Awaiting Stock should be processed within 7-9 business days.
- Items marked Special Order should be processed within 1-2 weeks. If product is unavailable, JB Hi-fi will send you an email within 21 days.
For In Stock, Awaiting Stock or Special Order items, an email confirmation will be sent to you once the items have been shipped. Please allow for standard Australian Post deliveries after shipping.
It is also important to note that:
- JB Hi-fi cannot provide door to door deliveries to some remote areas.
- All delivery fees are calculated on weight basis and charged per unit. The fee is displayed on the shopping cart page.
- International shipping fees are calculated based on the gross cart weight and destination country. Total delivered fee should be displayed on the your shopping cart.
Payment Methods – 8/10
The store accepts Master Card, Visa, Jb Hi-Fi Gift Card and PayPal.
Reliability – 6/10
JB Hi-fi is committed to ensuring that customer’s information is safe and secure, allowing them to shop with ease. The store receives positive feedback on pricing. However, some customers complain of poor customer service as JB Hi-fi lacks a telephone number and customers can only communicate via email. Customers also complain that the online shopping process takes too long.
Returns – 6/10
JB Hi-fi provides refunds, replacements or repairs based on its Minimum Voluntary Warranty Policy. You are required to provide proof of purchase when making a return. To obtain a refund, you can visit the nearest JB Hi-fi store or contact the customer service team via the website.
Customer Service – 5/10
The store does not provide a telephone number on its website. To communicate with a customer service representative, fill in the form on the website and your queries will be addressed within 1-2 business days. For returns, a postal address is also provided. Majority of JB Hi-fi’s customers are unhappy with the customer service. In the online reviews, one actual customer claimed that the services offered were horrible.
For the latest computers, tablets, home entertainment, Cds, Dvds and much more visit JB Hi-fi. It offers great discounts and a price guarantee. However, the store should address the negative feedback on customer service by adopting other means of communication.